Manage your accounts online.
Starting Monday, April 17th, Unity Bank’s Personal Online Banking program will be updated. Check out the following new features:
● Added Security
● Streamlined Login (Access ID is now Username)
● New Look – We simplified the consumer online banking platform to make it easier to find what you need!
View our video tutorial for full update & online banking details:
Make payments online.
Forget about writing checks and licking stamps. Pay your bills from anywhere, at any time. Set up recurring and future payments at your convenience. Accessible through Online or Mobile Banking.
Manage your money with Mobile Banking!
You can now monitor your accounts using your mobile phone or tablet – view account balances & transaction histories, receive alerts, and even transfer funds whenever you need to!
Download our FREE Mobile APP on any iPhone, Android Phone, iPad, Android tablet or Amazon tablet device. Available to any personal banking customer enrolled in Online Banking.
Supported Mobile Devices
Mobile Browser or Text Message Banking also available
Secure access to your account information right from your mobile phone or tablet.
Mobile Banking uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & Branch information
- Pay bills with Unity Bank Bill Pay
- Stop Payment Capability
(See current fee schedule for associated charges)
- Mobile Check Deposit1
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking Service:
- Download the APP: Visit the App Store for your device to download our app by searching "Unity Bank".
- Mobile Browser: Log in to Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under options, scroll down to your Mobile banking Profile and select Enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Text Banking: Log in to Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under Options, scroll down to your Mobile Banking Profile and select Enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
1Mobile Check Deposit
- Single Check Max/Per Business Day: $2,500.00
- Total Daily Deposit Max/Per Business Day: $5,000.00
- Money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign checks, substitute checks, and returned checks cannot be processed through Mobile Deposit
No more checks or fumbling for cash.
Change the way you give and get money. Popmoney is a part of our personal online banking bill pay service and lets you move money from your bank account to theirs safely and securely, with ease. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank or at Popmoney.com.1
Customers currently enrolled with Popmoney can select the Popmoney option directly from the Bill Pay homepage in Online Banking or the Payments screen in Mobile Banking. If you are not enrolled in Popmoney, you will be prompted to enroll in this service when you log into Bill Pay via your web browser.
- Send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number2
- Split Payment Service - request money from multiple users in order to split a payment
1Popmoney® personal payments services offered at www.popmoney.com are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
2Terms and conditions apply.
Access your Unity Account 24/7 by calling 877.UNITY24 (877.864.8924) toll free.
Quick Reference Card