Secure access to your business account information right from your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone.
- Review transfers and payments
- Approve transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & Branch information
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Deposit checks on the go with Business Mobile Check Deposit1
- APP uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer
- Protect your company from fraud by reviewing Positive Pay exceptions
Business Mobile Banking puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands, wherever you are, whenever you choose. Contact your Unity representative or our Customer Service Center at 800.618.2265 to sign-up today!
Our FREE Business Mobile APP is available to any business banking customer enrolled in Online Banking with an Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, or Android Smartphone.
Business Mobile Resource Guide
Click here to see full list of supported devices
1Money orders, traveler's checks, foreign checks, substitute checks, and returned checks cannot be processed through Mobile Deposit.
eCorp is a powerful on-line tool for all your business banking, and it’s FREE.
Unity Bank’s eCorp is your on-line solution to manage all your banking from the office or remote locations. It allows you to link all your business accounts under one umbrella. This great tool can be accessed through the Unity Bank’s website and features the latest in security technology.
With eCorp you can:
- View balances
- View history
- Transfer between accounts
- Look-up and view check copies
- Initiate wire transfers
- Initiate stop payments
- Make Unity loan payments
- Initiate ACH file transfers
- Pay federal and state employment taxes
Contact our Customer Service Center for more information or to have a Unity representative contact you click here.
Electronic payments and deposits made simple with ACH Manager!
ACH Manager allows you to create electronic payments and deposits. As part of your online Cash Management, you can originate ACH transactions when and where you want, safely and quickly. It's the cost-effective way to handle routine transactions. ACH is used for a wide variety of payments and deposits:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Payments to vendors
- Payments from customers
- Federal Tax payments
- Reduce checks costs
- Reduce wire fees
- Increase interest for funds held longer
- Safe and Secure
You can easily add ACH transactions to your financial toolbox, and thanks to its template-based wizard to guide you, it's simpler than ever before.
Deposit checks from your business location and much more.
- Saves trips to the bank
- Saves on transportation costs
- Extends your banking business day
- Saves time and labor
- Assists in record keeping and financial planning
U-Deposit requires a Commercial Analysis or U-Deposit Checking account and eCorp online banking.
U-Deposit Plus: Requirements / Installation