SBA 7(a) Loans - Flexibility, Longer Terms and Lower Down Payments
Contact us today!
Get funds to expand your business, buy out a partner, purchase commercial property, build a new facility, upgrade equipment, and more.
Get the business banking support and advice you need. Our Small Business Loan Team is standing by to assist you from application to closing.
Loan amounts up to $5 million.
- Up to 25 years on loans which include commercial real estate purchases
- Up to 10 years on all other loans
- Financing up to 90% of the total project costs!
- This means lower down payments up front, allowing you to keep more cash in your business to support operations. Other types of commercial financing can require a deposit of up to 30% v. only 10% for an SBA term loan.
- No points charged by Lender
- Flexibility of proceeds uses
- The uses for SBA 7(a) funds are broad—you can refinance existing debt, buy land or a building, purchase inventory, finance equipment, make upgrades to your business location, all in 1 loan.
Questions? We’re here to help! Contact the SBA loan team today!