PUBLIC Social Media Policy & Guidelines
We’re glad you found Unity Bank’s Facebook page. We welcome you and look forward to your comments and contributions. We want this site to be enjoyable, informative and accessible to all ages. The privacy and integrity of all who visit here are important to us. We ask that each participant here adhere to the following rules.
1. Any posts violating the Facebook Code of Conduct
such as inappropriate language or images, will be removed.
2. Please use respect when posting. All statements concerning race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or gender are not permitted and will be removed by the Unity Bank administrator.
3. We will remove any posts that are a safety concern, libelous, damagingly misrepresent, or are simply attacking in nature.
4. Since the goal of our page is to promote an online Unity Bank community, all solicitations and advertisements are strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by Unity Bank.
5. We reserve the right to remove any post at any time, for any reason.
6. We appreciate positive feedback about our employees. If, however, you would like to provide feedback regarding a specific employee, please contact us directly to discuss your experience rather than posting it here. You can reach us by calling our Customer Service Center at 800.618.BANK(2265). Hours: Monday - Wednesday: 8 am - 5:30 pm, Thursday - Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
7. This page is not the proper forum to include any personal data such as account numbers, phone numbers or other information. Please contact us directly to discuss specific details on your account. We want to protect your privacy and will remove any posts determined by us to contain private or confidential information.
8. Post comments that only you own the rights to. This includes videos, photos, and other sources of intellectual property.
9. All comments posted by users other than the Unity Bank designated employees are not the ideas, thoughts or opinions of Unity Bank. Please use caution when taking advice from users who are not affiliated with the bank.
10. Our Unity Bank Facebook Page is designed to communicate information to our customers and surrounding community and share information about Unity Bank events, programs and services. We hope to involve our fans in conversations on various topics. Participation is encouraged. However, this page is not a place to advertise products, companies or
services of third parties not related to or approved by Unity Bank.
11. These guidelines are effective immediately and can be updated at any time.