Fill out the form below to enter:
How the Contest Works
- During a timeout of a Rutgers home football game, contestants will have 30 seconds to try two field goals, from varying distances with associated prizes.
- Contestant will win prize for each made kick:
- Goal made from 5 Yard Line – $500
- Goal made from 15 Yard Line – $1000
- No Goal Made - $250 Consolation Prize
- Contest registration begins August 1, 2017 and runs through November 26, 2017.
- Contestants will be chosen randomly from the registrant pool two weeks prior to each contest date, and notified by Rutgers IMG Sports Marketing via email and phone.
- Sept 16 – Rutgers vs Morgan State
- Oct 21 – Rutgers vs Purdue
- Nov 25 – Rutgers vs Michigan State
Click Here for Official Rules
1Free Student Checking
No Minimum Balance | Earns Interest | Free ATMs
1Offer subject to change. Must be no younger than 14 years of age and no older than 24 years of age to qualify. Student ID or school verification required upon account opening. Unity will refund your account for each ATM service fee charged to your account from Domestic ATMs only. Free ATM cards issued to customers 14-16 years of age; Free VISA CheckCards issued to customers 17-24 years of age. Account will be converted to a True Checking account on the month following the 25th birthday of the account holder.