Card Control is ideal for cardholders who want to protect and manage their debit cards through their mobile devices.
How to Enroll:
Mobile Banking App Users - Log-in to your Unity Bank Mobile Banking App. You will see a pop-up message with the option to enroll by clicking "Download Now". If you choose “Not Now” and want to enroll in Card Control at a later date, you will have to select the Card Control option under “My Cards” to opt-in.
Non-Mobile Banking App Users - Non-Mobile Banking App users can download the standalone App by downloading the free “Unity Bank Card Control” App from your mobile device’s app store. Apple users will download from the App Store and Android users will download from the Google Play store. First time users should click on the “First Time Login” link to set-up access.
Receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used
Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits,
merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations
Safeguard your cards:
Turn them "off" if they're misplaced or stolen and back "on" when you're ready to use them
Benefits of Card Control
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your debit cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your debit cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your debit cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using Card Control to check your account balances or review recent card transactions