U-Deposit plus allows merchants to deposit large volumes of checks from their business. For information on this great product and to obtain software please contact your local branch.
Instructions for software:
The workstations where the Remote Deposit Client software runs must meet a minimum standard regarding installed software and hardware as listed below.
- Intel P4 1.5 GHZ
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended (lower memory may limit performance).
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- XVGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor.
- PC alphanumeric keyboard.
- Compatible mouse.
- Internet access with 1.5 megabits per second (MBPS) connection or higher.
- Open USB 2.0 port for connecting the check scanner.
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Windows XP Professional SP2, or Windows XP Home edition.
- MS .Net Framework.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Insert the CD provided to you by your financial institution into your CD Rom drive. The software installation is automatically started.
1. When prompted click on Accept to begin the installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 .
2. The .NET Framework 2.0 installation status window will appear. This installation may take some time.
3. During the installation a Dos screen will appear and automatically close.
4. When Microsoft .NET Framework has completed installing the remaining components will begin to install automatically.
5. When the component installation is completed the software will access the Merchant Capture server and download the latest files.
6. When the Application Update window appears be sure to unplug the scanner before clicking on OK
7. A DOS screen will appear and close.
8. The application update screen will appear signifying that the installation is completed.
9. Your installation is completed, please restart your computer.