Organize Your Documents - Save time and avoid delays by having this information available when you meet with your lender:
- Copy of Purchase Sales contract or Offer to Purchase and all addenda (signed by buyer and seller)
- Past 2 years' tax returns and W-2s
- Past 2 years' employment history
- Last 3 consecutive paycheck stubs (5 if paid weekly)
- Name, address and phone for past 2 years' residence(s) and landlord(s). Renters should bring evidence of 12 months' rent payments.
- Last 3 months' statements for savings, checking, CD, money market accounts, etc.
- Recent statement on retirement accounts (IRA, 401K, 403-B, Annuity, etc.)
- Monthly payments and balances on all open accounts
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy schedules/Discharge papers (if applicable)
- If you are NOT a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front & back). If you are NOT a permanent resident provide a copy of your H-1 or L-1 visa.