CLINTON, N.J. (November 19, 2013) – Unity Bank will sponsor “Pictures with Frosty” in December at eight branch locations in Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex and Warren Counties. Children can have their pictures taken with Frosty the Snowman to preserve a lasting holiday memory. Unity Bank will give each child a picture with Frosty and refreshments will be available.
Pictures can be taken with Frosty from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the following branches on the dates indicated:
· December 5, North Plainfield, 450 Somerset Street
· December 5, Edison, 1746 Oak Tree Road
· December 6, Clinton, 64 Old Highway 22
· December 12, Somerset, 120 Cedar Grove Lane
· December 12, Flemington, 157 Main Street
· December 19, Phillipsburg, 1228 Route 22 East
· December 19, Washington, 5 East Asbury Anderson Road
· December 19, Highland Park, 104 Raritan Avenue
About Unity Bancorp, Inc.
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), the parent company of Unity Bank, its primary and wholly owned subsidiary, is a financial services organization headquartered in Clinton, N.J. Unity Bank provides financial services to retail, corporate and small business customers through its 15 bank branches in Hunterdon, Middlesex, Somerset, Union and Warren Counties in New Jersey and Northampton County, Pennsylvania. Unity Bank provides traditional and community-oriented commercial banking services, including personal and business checking accounts and time deposits, money market accounts and regular savings accounts. For more information, please visit www.unitybank.com or call 800-618-BANK (800-618-2265).